Sunday, June 27, 2010

Upon Arrival

Each morning another calendar day starts. Some days arrive with little fanfare and pass predictably. Others arrive quietly but pass memorably. And I suppose it's fair to say some days even begin in full fire-drill fashion. What we make of these moments become our achievements, however big or small.

I like to pause and ponder over those "Aha!" moments in life from which we are somehow forever changed. In my world, I notice, too, those "giving paws" who have helped me to evolve as a person. And for these cherished opportunities, I am most grateful.

So upon arrival today, I invite you to join me in meandering amongst tales of the heart and tails of the souls as I like to call them. My achievement today was beginning this blog, which is yet another journey. Won't you join me? Smile, laugh, reflect, maybe even shed a tear or two. But be sure to give pause, celebrate, find joy, and let your hearts be touched.

1 comment: